Starting in January 2022 Fresh Leaf Catering will be switching to Limited Operations. What this means for you:
- Pick-Up orders only - Fresh Leaf Catering still has the capacity to produce your order. However, due to our staffing shortages at this time we cannot provide staff to set up, serve, or clean up the event. All food orders will be prepared for pick-up - including all utensils, plates, cups, etc.
- All orders must be at least $200 for Fresh Leaf Catering to prepare the food.
- In the event you cannot meet the minimum amounts we encourage you to utilize other available UMD Dining options (such as ordering directly from Northern Shores), but understand if we cannot provide the services you are looking for that you may opt for offsite options during our limitation in operations over the Spring Semester 2022 only.
- Orders must be placed at least 72 hours prior to the event.
- Any orders that do not go through Fresh Leaf Catering must submit a food permit with the Environmental Health & Safety Office for their direction and approval
- We will continue our efforts to fill vacancies in the next few months, and hope that Fresh Leaf Catering will be able to return to full service by Summer 2022.
Dining Services Hours & Contact Information: Spring 2022
Opening January 10, 2022
Email: [email protected]
Open Daily: 7 am - 9 pm
Northern Shores Coffee Shop
Monday-Friday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Monday-Friday: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm